If you have opted to supply your artwork to us ready for print, please ensure that you follow the requirements below to enable us to produce your artwork as accurately as possible.
All artwork must be supplied:
- With each design as a separate file or page
- With each file name including the finished dimensions and a description (eg. “3m x 1m Description.pdf”)
- Ideally at 100% or a 50% scale version
- In CMYK colour mode
- With all images embedded
- With all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- With all visible in-canvas template elements removed
Accepted file formats:
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop, recommended flattened)
- TIFF (recommended flattened)
- JPG/JPEG (recommended high-resolution)
If you are sending us your artwork seperately to your order please upload it via wetransfer.com or send it to us through dropbox. Alternatively for small files you can email them directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unaccepted file formats:
- QXP (Quark Xpress)
- CDR (Corel Draw)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- DOC/DOCX (Microsoft Word)
- XLS/XLSX (Microsoft Excel)
- PPT/PPTX (Microsoft Powerpoint)
- PUB (Microsoft Publisher)
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for issues contained in the supplied artwork itself such as spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, RGB colour mode, overprint, resolution, missing fonts and missing images. To avoid these issues, please ensure your artwork adheres to the above requirements.
Artwork not supplied to our requirements will likely render an unsatisfactory result or delay your order. If you are unsure about the artwork you have, please feel free to contact a member of our team beforehand to ensure there are no complications with your order.
If artwork cannot be used to produce what has been ordered, we will advise you of this and request how you would like to proceed.
We check all artwork that is supplied to us to make sure it is suitable for print. If a subjectuive issue of quality arises, such as image resolution, we will advise you if the quality is extremely low however we cannot be held responsible if the artwork is supplied in such a manner and isn't suitable for your needs.